Friday, May 1, 2009

8 More Mondays!!!

Wow...I can't believe how fast time goes by. Only 8 more weeks of school and then summer holidays. A lot of stuff going on as usual. It is awesome to see how far my little ones have come since September...it is so hard to let them go after you have trained them so well LOL It is almost time for report cards...it feels like I am always doing report cards. Mike has been busy as well. He just finished up report cards and interviews. His hockey team also won the city championships. He starts summer hockey on Sunday already...just when I thought there would be a break. He also started playing softball with Mark. The rest of the time is spent watching the playoffs, ugh. When we watch the Canucks he makes me where one of his Canucks hats and sit there beside him. It is quite hilarious to watch him pace behind the couch during the game.
I have also been busy putting together a wedding slideshow using iMovie. I had no clue how to use it, but I was able to figure it all out on my own. I will be sending out some copies for people to see.
Well I'm off for now...Mike is laying on the stairs complaining about being bored...so I think we are going to go for a walk or something. It is a beautiful Friday evening...finally some sun.

Mel and Mike
xxxooo

No comments: