Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Mike and I have been absolutely loving our time off. It is so nice to just relax and not worry about school for a while. On Sunday Mike and I went to Banff for a night to celebrate our first anniversary. We had a beautiful loft suite and had a lobster and crab dinner at the Keg. The hotel room even had a fireplace in it. We didn't do much shopping, but enjoyed just being there and walking around. On Tuesday Mike and I went to the Muse concert at the saddledome. For those of you who don't know them - they sing the song from our wedding dvd called 'Starlight'. The concert was amazing - great light show and really good performers. Mike of course bought a t-shirt to add to his collection. I couldn't bring myself to spend $40 on a t-shirt.
On Thursday we went out with one of Mike's friends from work - she just moved into the neighbourhood beside ours. On Friday Mike went to the Hitmen game with Mark and his dad, while Jill and I had a night out dancing. Saturday we made our Easter dinner at our place and had Mark, Jill and Mark's dad over. We made too much food as usual - turkey, glazed ham, potatoes, gravy, cabbage rolls, stuffing, carrots and perogies!! and Jill made a delicious pie for dessert. Wish family could have been here with us. We have 3 days of holidays left and I am going to try to enjoy them as much I can because as soon as Wednesday is here it will be back to the same chaos...but only 3 more months till summer!! YAY!!

No comments: