Friday, May 21, 2010

Much Needed May Long

I am so happy that this week is over. It has been full of meetings and presentations and I haven't been feeling well all week either. The week ended off with a Professional Development day which was spent learning new things to teach in class and presenting to the rest of my colleagues, which is a little intimidating. Came away from the meeting with a ton of great ideas though. Most people think that PD days are for our own time, but there is something always scheduled and most of the time I find it more work than having the kids all day. It will be nice to have a 3 day weekend. Mike and I are going to meet Daxton for the first time tomorrow and we are so excited!! Hopefully we will be babysitting soon :) Then we have dinner plans for tomorrow night. One of Mike's friends from work and her boyfriend are coming over for a BBQ. No big plans for the weekend...just a lot of enjoying and relaxing. The last little bit of school is usually crazy so I need all the energy I can get. I might even start on the final set of report cards this weekend. It is hard to believe the year is almost over. I couldn't imagine not having the summer off...so glad I chose teaching :)

No comments: