Saturday, December 18, 2010

Time to Relax!



I cannot believe how fast the last month went by. Today was our first day of holidays. We are looking forward to a very relaxing next two weeks! This will be our first Christmas in Calgary. We received packages from our parents yesterday. I cannot believe how much stuff we got. I guess I don't have to do any baking now. Mike is absolutely loving having a huge selection to choose from.
Today Mike and I went to buy a few more decorations for the house and ended up buying a Christmas tree. It was on sale and with our cats we decided to go with a fake tree, since they like to eat the needles. It is my first ever fake tree, so it is very strange. I will most likely go back to real next year. It feels a lot more like Christmas now though. Our cats have been good with it so far :)
We will post more pictures of the house once we get a few more of our decorations up. Next year we will have to start decorating a little sooner.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: