Saturday, May 19, 2007

Money...Money...Money...


So I got my first cheque from Caliber Systems, let's just say I was pretty stoked. For just one week's worth of work I cleared a Grand. Sure it was a lot of fairly tough work but come payday ot was all worth it. Just think...in 2 weeks time the cheque has potential to double...WOW...shopping here I come...just kidding mom...well I guess that's about it for now...I'll write again soon but til then I'm just looking forward to the long weekend off.

4 comments:

Nina said...

Way to go Mike!!!... I guess this means we should all be getting really awesome gifts this Christmas!!!

Take care of yourself!!

Say Hi to Mel!

Nina

oneoldwrider said...

not a great combo, Mike, Money and West Edmonton Mall

Anonymous said...

Just remember, your sister's birthday is less then 3 months away...

Nina said...

too late I already saw Dale's comment
think someone needs THERAPY!
just kidding... don't know ya dale.
but I am the Aunt and I will fly down
there and smack ya!!