Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A Typical Day...

Well since Mike and Dale started work yesterday Jen and I are back to finding other ways to occupy our time. After my extremely boring drive home from work Jen and I clean up the apartment and then think of what we could possibly make for dinner...well what Jen can make...I usually do the setting of the table and the clean up. I also crowd around Jen while she is cooking so I feel like I'm doing something...and she makes me come to the grocery store with her too...hehehe...just kidding I love it Jen! Then Jen and I get the exciting task of making their lunches for work. In the meantime we are our usual goofy selves. We just love the picture program on Mike's computer. In about 10 minutes we took over 100 pictures. Here is our favourite...enjoy! Oh ya...and I get to rub aloe on Mike's awful sunburn...and sometimes I just happen to rub it a little too hard...oopsie...hehehe.

Mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Mel!