Saturday, July 7, 2007

And Then There Were Two...

So the girls have left us here all by ourselves as they flew back to Thunder Bay last night to prep for the wedding and visit with family. I will be heading home in just a few weeks and am looking forward to seeing everyone. For now me and Dale will keep working and trying to keep the apartment relatively clean. (shouldn't be too tough) Since Dad got a new cell phone I figured I had better keep up with the old man and get an update myself, should be here Monday, Well I guess that's pretty much it for now, I'll try to keep this blog going, it's hard when all you do is sleep and work. I know, waah waah waah, but I'm working my butt off and can't wait to come home.

Mike

...Here's the phone...

2 comments:

oneoldwrider said...

as a member of your 'faily' I can't wait for you and your new phone to get here, hope you are ready for some golfing

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, Brandyn saw Auntie Mel today, sounds like he had a good time. Can't wait to see you!