Wednesday, July 18, 2007

One More Week...

Well looking at the calendar I see that my flight back to Thunder Bay is in just one week. I am looking forward to seeing Mel again, and of course seeing everyone who has undoubtedly been missing me like crazy. I can barely wait to see how much Brandyn has grown. And I can barely wait to see Mom, and especially Dad since he is now close to the goal. I hope everyone is ready for some serious golfing since I will have next to nothing to do for a couple weeks. Anyways I guess that's about it for now but here's a sneek peek at what will be coming with me...

Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What about your absolutely amazing sister? Geez...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, hi...me again.

You're back from your vacay...where's the update and the pics?