Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's All Coming Together :)



Hello,
I can't believe I actually remembered to update the blog...hopefully this will continue :) Mike and I have been busy as usual. Over the weekend we bought our wedding bands and Mike bought the shorts he will be wearing for the wedding. The bridesmaids also ordered their dresses. Now Mike and I are just trying to figure out what picture package we want and what the groomsmen will be wearing. Hopefully that will be finished this weekend. Not much else is new around here. We have both been pretty busy with work and other work related commitments. Today the zoo came to our school with a few small animals. The students also got to pass around snake skin and a duck foot. One of my students looked at the duck foot with a puzzled look on his face and then used it as a back scratcher...hahah that made my day. Ah the things you see in an elementary classroom.

Mike and Mel.

No comments: