Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great Weekend!!

Hello,
Mike and I finally enjoyed a relaxing weekend. We cleaned up the house and organized everything. The wedding is all planned and ready to go. Mark and Jill came over for a pork roast dinner last night and Jill and I created our own band to go on tour. We played Rock Band pretty much all night. Today Mike and I bought a steam mop for our laminate floors...what a difference! I'm in love..hahaha. We are just waiting for Mark and Jill to come over this afternoon to watch the superbowl. We are going to have chili and chicken cheese dip. It was definitely nice to enjoy the weekend. This next week is going to be crazy. I have meetings every day and then a first aid course from 8-4 Saturday and Sunday! And then report cards start again...it feels like I just handed the first ones in. Happy Superbowl Day :)
Bye for now,
Mike and Mel.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Was thinking of you again today, and came to see if you updated your blog - FINALLY you found time to write :-)

Sounds like you are both busy...but the wedding plans are moving along well.

I am SO happy for you two.

Is Mike shaving his legs for the wedding? Jus' wonderin...

Keep posting!

Love,
Auntie Shelley

Mike & Mel said...

Shaving his legs?