Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Pics



Can you believe it? Another post in the same week!! Don't get used to this. I will probably write a bit more during the summer, but as soon as school starts I am sure it will go back to once a month or so. Mike seems to have lost interest in creating new posts...so it is all up to me now. Not too much is new since the last post. We had a few couples over last night for a BBQ, some karaoke and a fire. Today Mike and I went looking for ceiling fans and now Mike is working on creating a door for the downstairs crawl space. The cats love it in the crawl space, but they always seem to climb up into the space in the roof and it is so hard to get them down. It is beautiful again today...30 degrees. I sat outside most of the day re-reading some of the twilight series, while Mike sat inside. I can't understand why he doesn't enjoy the heat.

Mike has been trying to take some good pics of the cats to put up in the house, but Gordon can never keep his eyes open. We got a few decent pictures today and I thought I would post. We don't take pictures of much else...I'm just glad my dad doesn't read this because he definitely would not want to see cat pics...he despises them...LOL

No comments: