Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wish Summer Would Never End!!

Hello,

Mike and I are absolutely loving the time off. The best part is sleeping in for sure. We haven't been too busy, especially because we are trying to save some money. Last week we went downtown to a Vietnemese restauraunt with Mark and Jill and then went to see the Calgary Vipers play (baseball). It was actually a pretty good game. The weekend was beautiful. Mark and Jill came over to enjoy the sun. Jill and I suntanned for a few hours in the afternoon. We were lucky enough to have Mike making us Dirty Bananas and serving them to us! Then we stayed up pretty late and had a fire and made smores. Last night we had some friends over from Mike's work to have risotto and watch the premiere of Hell's Kitchen. Other than that we have been organizing the house and doing a lot of cleaning. I need to be ready for my mom's inspection at the end of July...LOL I think we are going to take a trip to Banff, visit the farmers market and just enjoy spending some time together. I can't wait!! Mike is also excited to cook her some of his fabulous dishes :) I really need to start taking more pictures so that I can make these entries more interesting. I will make that my goal for next time. Miss everyone at home.

Mike and Mel
xxx ooo

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi guys! Glad you're having a good summer. Thanks for the card and picture. Can't wait to see you at Christmas, you'll have to come and check out the new house!

P.S. Did you see Jumbo's haircut picture on facebook? Brandyn is still laughing at him.

Love Jen, Curtis and Brandyn