Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back To School

Well, last Monday Mike and I officially went back to work. It was a tough day - hard to get out of bed and I also had to say bye to my dad and brother that same morning. It was so great to have them down to visit. My other brother Brad and his girlfriend Jen also came to visit at the same time. Lots of fun for sure :) Joey was obsessed with the dirt track here. I was also lucky to have my dad fix some things around the house. We already have a plan for his visit next year! Can't wait!! We went to McKenzie Lake beach, out for dinner, had a big BBQ at our place and enjoyed a day downtown. Joey and my dad were mostly busy spending the day at the track and finding other trails outside of Calgary. Brad and Jen stayed here a few nights and they brought their dog Miley Cyrus. She is the cutest puppy ever - a little pug. The cats weren't too pleased.
Mike and I have been pretty busy with work and are trying to get back into our routines. My class is pretty challenging this year, but they are all adorable! I may be taking on a student teacher this year, which is very weird. It is hard to think that this is my fourth year of teaching already! Mike is loving being the gym teacher and made a lot of students upset when they found out he wasn't their teacher...haha.

No comments: