Saturday, September 26, 2009

What a Week

Hey everyone,
We have been very busy with work, so have not had the time to do as many posts this month. This past week was especially busy. I had parent conferences, schoolyard naturalization meetings and I also had my student teacher starting this week. We had amazing weather this week! On Wednesday it was 34 degrees and we had to run the Terry Fox run on that day...yuk. Mike also started volleyball this week. The weather is a bit cooler today and I think we will get some regular fall temperatures this week. Mike and I were looking forward to the season premiere of Grey's this week and were quite disappointed. I thought it would have been more interesting...I found it very choppy and I was also very disappointed with all the commercials. Hopefully next week's episode will be a bit better. Last night Mike and I went to the pub with some of his work friends and then had a quiet night at home. This morning we woke up early and went for breakfast at Perkins, then headed out to the new mega mall just outside of Calgary called Cross Iron Mills. It was nice and had some interesting stores, but was nothing really special. I got a few new shirts and Mike bought an olive oil bottle. He was very excited...lol This week will be busy as well with work and on the weekend Mike has a volleyball tournament with his grade 9 boys and I have a cancer walk with Jen. Well that's all for now...Mike and I are just cooking dinner and then we are going to watch Wolverine.
Later,
Mike and Mel.

No comments: